While Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed still provides Geistlich Bio-Gide®'s well-known natural bilayer structure for reliable bone regeneration3, the new twin shows a smoother surface. The compact side of the membrane is marked "UP" to ensure identification of the two layers. When handling Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed, the difference is even more tangible. The membrane is firmer to the touch, providing an alternative handling experience, and is thus even easier to cut during surgery.Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is available in two standard sizes and provides the flexibility dentists need during surgery.
For dental regenerative procedures
Today, the combination of Geistlich Bio-Gide® and Geistlich Bio-Oss® as a part of GBR is considered the standard therapy for a wide range of indications.4 With documented success: 91.9 % implant survival rate of implants placed in regenerated bone with Geistlich Bio-Gide® and Geistlich Bio-Oss® - similar to pristine bone.5
At a glance: Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed
- Native bilayer collagen membrane
- Alternative handling
- Compressed membrane
- Smoother surface
- Firmer to the touch
- Easier to cut
- Ideal match for Geistlich Bio-Oss®
- iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
- iData Research Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
- Schwarz F, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res 2014, 25(9): 1010-15.
- Aghaloo TL, et al.: Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2007, 22 (suppl.): 49-70.
- Jung RE, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res 2013; 24(10): 1065-73.
<link file:16558 download file>Please find images under this link