advanCE Educational Series
Providing Customized Education for your Organization
As the leader in regenerative dentistry, Geistlich is dedicated to continuing education and partnering with you to advance your clinical success.
Our course series will cover key therapeutic areas in regenerative dentistry and is designed to provide an interactive and didactic experience to assist in advancing clinicians understandings of diagnosis and treatment planning.
DOCUMENTED: More than 1,000 publications
RELIABLE: More than 25 years of clinical experience
EXPERIENCED: 163 years of Geistlich collagen competence
Continuing Education in Regenerative Dentistry
Customizable Content: Geistlich Biomaterials will work with you or your organization in the design of content at an appropriate level that meets your needs.
A sample of one of our courses is below:
Extraction Socket Management
“Setting the Stage for Optimal Ridge Preservation:
Logical management of post-extraction ridge resorption”
- Gain a greater appreciation for diagnosis and assessment of tooth root anatomy and alveolar shape and form
- Understanding the socket anatomy based treatment algorithm
- Understand how to treatment plan in the best way to reach the desired outcome
- Learn the principles of minimally traumatic tooth extraction
- Gain an understanding of the biology of ridge resorption after extraction of a tooth
- Learn about the biofunctionality of biomaterials and its influence on extraction socket healing
- (Hands-on) Practice important techniques for minimally invasive tooth extraction plus preparing and placing biomaterials to achieve optimal ridge preservation