Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® contains Geistlich Bio-Oss®, the leading bone substitute for guided bone regeneration1,2, in a convenient, easy-to-use applicator. It enables precise placement of the granules into the defect and provides excellent handling properties.
For additional information on the benefits of Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen®, please review the Downloads section on the right hand side of this page.
Leading clinicians rely on Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® because
- Geistlich Bio-Oss® augmented bone leads to high implant survival rates, comparable with implants placed in native bone 4,5.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss® is validated by 25 years of successful use and testing
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® is convenient and easy to use.
- Superior consistency ensures easy handling and optimal bonding to the defect wall.
- Curved applicator tip makes posterior regions of the mouth more accessible.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® reduces spillage and residual waste of granules.
Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® reduces procedure time
The pre-filled syringe is ready to use after moistening and provides clean and hygienic handling.
- iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
- iData Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
CAUTION: Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.